Monday 2 September 2013

The Gambling Den @ Adam Road...

I have to admit that I love to gamble. But I'm not a 'heavy Gambler'. In fact, what I'm going to introduce today have something to do with eating, but how does the term 'Gambling Den' got to do with it?

Over here, most of the set meal were given a name that have something to do with
'Poker'. There's 'Full House', 'Royal Flush', etc... Since all the 'Fried Fish'
were sold out, therefore I ended up placing an order for the 'Full House' set meal
that comes with 'Chicken Wing', 'Otah', 'Fried Egg', 'Ikan Bilis', 'Sambal Chilli',
a few slices of cucumber and 'Basmati Rice'.

'Full House' set meal
For a start, this set meal really comes with a lot of ingredients and as compared to
the portion of rice that was given, the portion of rice looks kinda small. And though
I think it's a bit too much, but I would prefer to have 'Peanuts' more than the
crispy 'Ikan Bilis'. It will be great if they can add a bit of crunchy 'peanuts' to
the set meal. :P Anyway, the taste of the 'Sambal Chilli' isn't spicy enough for me.
:P (Symptoms of overdose of spicy food.) And out of all the ingredients that were
given, I personally find the 'Chicken Wing' to be the most delicious one.

The 'Chicken Wing' isn't covered in a thick layer of oil, in fact, I don't find it
too oily at all. The texture of the 'Chicken Wing' is pretty crispy, the meat is
succulent and best of all, the taste of the 'Chicken Wing' is fantastically heavenly.
By the way, the nicest part about the 'Chicken Wing' over here would be the fact that
just by using a pair of fork and spoon, I can easily strip it down to the bones,
which is a big (+) to lazy eaters like me. :P

So where can you give the (Poker)'Nasi Lemak' a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak'.
It's located inside 'Adam Road Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • 07:30 - 17:00 Daily
    (Closed on Fridays)
* Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find and get in 'Adam Road Food Centre'. ^ Click here for the location of 'Adam Road Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment