Sunday 25 September 2011

A 'Chicken Rice' that is slightly different

Before moving any further, I would want to clarify something first. Although, I prefer to eat noodles much more than rice, it doesn't mean that I don't like to eat rice at all. I also like to eat rice dishes. For example: Tonkatsu, Biryani, Fried Rice, etc. As for myself, it doesn't mean that only expensive food can be good food. Somtimes, a good meal can be things like...



A simple plate of 'White Chicken Rice'. But, this plate of 'White Chicken Rice' is slightly a bit different as compared to the normal 'Chicken Rice'.


Besides for the chicken meat, cucumber and the great chilli, it also
comes with preserved vegetables. I love the taste of the preserved vegetables.
Especially when you eat it with the rice and the chicken meat. On top of that,
I think that the price was quite reasonable also, especially when the potion
of food that was given was considerably acceptable and delicious. XD

So what's the store behind this delicacy?

This is the store behind the plate of 'Chicken Rice' that I had mention in this post.
The name of the store would be 'Tiong Bahru Hainanese Boneless Chicken Rice'.
Over the past few years, if I'm not mistaken, I have seen numerous store branded
with the same name as this store but somehow I just keep on going back to the
store located at 'Tiong Bahru Market' only. >.< V

* Click here for the map of Tiong Bahru Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment