Sunday 28 August 2011

Famous Chinese dessert store @ Liang Seah Street - Ah Qiu Dessert Store

As I used to hang out at the Library near Bugis. Once in a while after having my dinner in Bugis area, I will start looking for delicious dessert store located in the same area. This is probably one of the better find located in that area.

Here's the photo of the food taken in the shop itself.

Top Left: Red bean with Ice cream (Cold)
Top Right: Black Sesame Paste
Botton Left: Mango with Pomelo
Bottom Right: I'm sad to say that I don't remember the name of this dessert

My personal favourite would be the Red bean with Ice Cream dessert (Cold).
If you have been following my blog, you will know how much I love Red Beans :D

Too bad I am sitting in the extreme corner of the store.
Otherwise if I was sitting in the other side of the store,
I can take and upload more exciting photos of the interior of the store itself. :(

Basically here are some of my pointers if you want to try the desserts of this store:
  • Turn up at around 6 ~ 7pm after your dinner for a shorter waiting / queueing time as the store is not big enough to accommodate the crazy crowd
  • Try not to turn up at hours between 8 - 11pm, as this would be a test for your determination and patience
  • Try not to turn up at hours after 10pm as most of the desserts might already have been sold out

* Click here for the location of the store :D

No comments:

Post a Comment