Sunday 17 July 2011

New Sapporo Ramen Restaurant 'Sa No Maru'

I had been taking Japanese lessons at Ikoma Language School since last year. According to my Japanese teacher, there was a new Ramen shop at TripleOne Somerset. Therefore, I decided to give it a try when I'm free.



This is a photo of 'Sa No Maru', which serves Sapporo Ramen.

'Sa no Maru' Sapporo Ramen shop (Interior)

After looking at some photos...

here comes "Spicy Miso Special Ramen".

The taste of the Sapporo Ramen was similar to the Sapporo Ramen that I had tasted at Sapporo Ramen 'Miharu' located at Gallery Hotel a few years ago. The taste and ingredients of the Ramen of both Ramen shops were almost similar.

Note:Sapporo Ramen 'Sa No Maru' also sells dishes that you can find at a Japanese Izakaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment