Thursday 21 June 2012

One Pig Organ Soup Gao .. ?

For those that love 'Pig Organ Soup', here's something for you. Through some of my colleagues back then, I get to know about this nice 'Pig Organ Soup' place. So let's take a look at some photos. :P


Haven't seen generous 'Pig Organ Soup' like this nowadays.
The ingredients looks as if they are going to burst out of
the bowl. But what are the ingredients in this simple bowl
of 'Pig Organ Soup'?


There's meat balls, pig liver, pig intestines, pig stomach, etc...
quite a variety of pig organs. On top of all the sinful meat,
vegetables like bean curd and salted vegetables were also given.
This could be a perfect bowl of 'pig organ soup', if they have
added a larger portion of salted vegetables. (I think)
The ingredients were cooked properly and the taste of the soup is
fantastically delicious and thick(Gao). What else can one ask for?
(Hmm... Probably if they have added more salted vegetables
into the bowl, the soup wouldn't have ended up be so tasty.)

(In fact this was one fourth 'lunch' in the same afternoon.
When I saw the portion of it my eyes were rolling, but once I
took the first sip, my stomach suddenly have the urge for more. :P
And before I knew it, I already finished everything. ==""
I think I really have a @@ stomach...)

So where to get this delicacy?

The name of this place would be
'Cheng Mun Chee Kee Pig Organ Soup'(正文志記豬什湯大王).
It is located near 'Lavender Food Square'.
Notes:
  • Operating Hours: 9am - 5am Daily (Closed on Mondays)

* Click here for the address of 'Cheng Mun Chee Kee Pig Organ Soup' on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment