Sunday 20 May 2012

'Y', which comes after 'X'

I have introduced 'X'(Hiroshima Style Okonomiyaki) in my earlier post. And after 'X' comes 'Y'. However, what is 'Y'? 'Y' is in fact, another speciality of Hiroshima, which is 'Oyster'.

Hi everyone, have you tried eating 'Oyster' before?
And what sort of 'Oyster' have you tried before?
Hee Hee.... I have tried pickled 'Oyster' before, but have you? :P

The set meal is known as 'Kaki Zukushi Meal',
which is a speciality of a Japanese restaurant known as
'Hiroshima Kaki Kanawa' that is located in Hiroshima, Japan.
You will be getting, Raw 'Oysters',
Fried 'Oysters', pickled 'Oysters', etc... in this set meal.
All the 'Oysters' are chewy, thick, deliciously tasty.
I'm pretty glad that I have made this trip to this restaurant.

The above shows a more detail look of the set meal.

If I happen to be in Hiroshima, Japan again,
I would like to have my meal on the 'Kanawa' boat.

* Click here to find out more about 'Kanawa Restaurant'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Kanawa Restaurant'. (In Japanese)

No comments:

Post a Comment