Friday 5 April 2013

LTK Ipoh Hor Fun

I was reading the newspaper the other day and this particular place was celebrating it's 65th anniversary. Since I have always wanted to give this place a try, therefore I think that this is the perfect opportunity for me to give it a try.

'Lee Tong Kee KL Style'
(Chicken & Prawns with Cai Xin and Bean Sprouts in special sauce)
李东记吉隆坡式河粉(鸡丝虾肉, 菜心)
Since I have never been to 'Ipoh', therefore it's pretty hard for me to tell you
or how bad this is as compared to the authentic 'Ipoh Hor Fun'. However, I think
that though the taste of the sauce is pretty sweet and tasty, but the portion that
was given was unbelievably small. I think that I should have ordered the 'Soup'
version of this dish as it looks much more bigger in size as compared to the 'Dry'
version of this dish. Though I have to agreed that this dish looks pretty healthy
with all the vegetables lying inside the bowl, but I think that it's slightly a
bit too costly. (Luckily, I was paying for it at a discount of 65%, so it's not
that bad. However, if I'm going to pay the full price... :|)

Avocado Delight
焦糖鳄梨
Though I love the taste of 'Avocado', but this dish is a bit too sweet. And
it's pretty much similar to a bowl of yam paste. It's pretty sticky and at
the same time watery. If we like crazily sweet dessert, this is a must try. (:P)

So where can you give the dessert a try?
The name of this place would be 'Lee Tong Kee Hor Fun'(李東記和粉).
It's located along 'South Bridge Road', pretty near 'Chinatown MRT',
'Buddha Tooth Relic Temple' and 'Maxwell Market'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Mondays: 10.00am - 3.30pm
    Wednesdays - Sundays: 10.00am - 8.30pm
    (Closed on Tuesdays)

* Click here to find out more about 'Lee Tong Kee Hor Fun'(李東記和粉).
^ Click here for the location of 'Lee Tong Kee Hor Fun'(李東記和粉) on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment