Saturday 31 December 2011

A Perfect bowl of Fish Ball Noodles

How much do I love Noodles? Well, how should I put it... basically more than 70~80% of my meals that I have been dining out have noodles in it. Hence, it have been a very long time since I have seen such a perfect bowl of Fish Ball Noodles. Introducing...

A Perfect bowl of Fish Ball Noodles.
What makes a bowl of Fish Ball Noodles Perfect?
Most importantly, ingredients like fish balls, fish cakes, etc
must be flesh. The noodles shouldn't be too hard or too soggy
and best of all...


The amount of vinegar and chilli sauce that was pour
into the bowl shouldn't be too much or too little.
Just look at the photo in the above and you could
easily understand what I'm trying to tell you. :D

So where can you find this Fish Ball Noodles stall?

This would be the Fish Ball Noodles stall and its located in...


The Coffee Villa located at 'One Commonwealth'.

* Click here for the address of 'One Commonwealth'.

No comments:

Post a Comment