Saturday 31 December 2011

Hokkaido Soft Cream

What's your favourite choice of food when you are experiencing hot and humid weather? As for myself, Ice Cream would be the first item that comes popping out of my mind when I'm experiencing such weather. Another good reason for eating Ice Cream would be the fact that you can continue with your window shopping and lick/eat the Ice Cream at the same time. As for this week, let me introduce to you a shop selling Japanese Ice Cream. Introducing...

The above would be photos of the shop titled 'Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream'.
This shop is famous for selling Japanese Soft Cream,
basically its Ice Cream which is much much softer.
You can find all sorts of Ice Cream favours at this shop.
For example: Tiramisu, Mango, Green Tea, etc.


This would be one of my favourites.
Introducing the favour 'Caramel Sea Salt'.

* Click here to find out more about 'Azabu sabo' Singapore.
^ Click here for the exact location of 'Azabu sabo' that I have introduced in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment