Wednesday 28 December 2011

The biggest Sin in this world...

For me, myself, I think that the biggest Sin in this world would be food wastage.

Why do I say so?
This is because if you take a look around, especially at places like Hawker Centre or various Restaurants, it isn't a very difficult task of spotting a common action of people leaving behind a large potion of food untouched. There could be a lot of reasons behind this behaviour. For example, medical reason, food freshness... etc. What makes me furious would be the cause of greediness. For example, a person went to a hawker centre. He saw 5 different kind of dishes that he wanted to try, hence he went ahead and ordered all the dishes at one go. After having a few bites from each dish, he was full, hence the rest of the food ended up into the rubbish bin. This can be annoying. Please try to recognise the fact that there could be a human being suffering from starvation as every minute goes by. Please try not to waste food at all times and if you really want to try a few dishes at one go, you can always look for a few friends and try all the good dishes together. Alternatively, I am always free when it comes to trying good food. Please contact me if you are looking for a food 'kaki'.

No comments:

Post a Comment