Saturday 3 December 2011

The 4 Heavenly Snacks of Maxwell Food Centre - Part 1 - Banana??

Look at the photos of bunches of bananas in the above.
Doesn't it look gorgeous and indulging? ... The End? Huh?
Wait there's something wrong here... This is a food blog not fruit blog...
What interest me most would be the food that was produced from Bananas not Banana...


Introducing the 1st Heavenly snacks of Maxwell Food Centre - Banana Fritter.
If you have a passion for fried food, this is a must try for you.


Trust me, a bite from this was unbelievably fantastic.
The Banana was actually crunchy...? On top of that the taste was great.
I must admit that I don't really like to eat normal Bananas but
this, this was very different and indulging.


This would be the stall behind this inexpensive delicacy.
You can find it at Maxwell Food Centre. :D

Note:
  • What amaze me the most was the popularity of this stall. I was sitting next to the stall and I saw a lady sweeping at least 12 Banana Fritter in one go :O
  • Best to eat it once you bought it. If you set it aside for too long, the crunchy feeling will be lost and it just doesn't taste right anymore.

* Click here for some other delicacy that can be found in Maxwell Food Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment