Friday 14 October 2011

When Black mixed with White, you will get...

Grey? Nope you are wrong. Take note that this isn't a art Blog. It's a food blog, Hence the one of the correct answer would be A nice Soya Bean Milk drink with Glass Jelly. Nice~~~.

As usual let's just skip to the photos.

Probably when I was young, I had overdose myself with Soft Drinks. Therefore, I had
restrain myself from taking Soft Drinks ever since 12 years old. Besides for the
Chinese Tea that I had constantly be drinking, one of my favourite alternatives would
be Soya Bean Milk Drink. :D Soya Bean Milk Drink can help you to reduce your
cholesterol and it doesn't contains Caffeine. And on top of the benefits listed in the above, most importantly, I like the sweet taste of the drink pretty much. :D


The Soya Bean milk stall that I keep on going would be the stall
"Teck Seng Soya Bean Milk" located on level 2 of Tiong Bahru Market.

Note:
  • As the queue were pretty long during early morning and Lunch hours, the stall will close once they ran out of Soya Bean Milk and Glass Jelly.
  • Try to turn up before 12 noon to avoid the lunch crowd.


* Click here to find out about the benefits of drinking a Soya Bean milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment