Saturday 22 October 2011

In pursuit of large portions of Indian food

From time to time, my stomach will have the urge to eat a large portion of food... (Help... I think my stomach is taking over my body...:P) One of the better place than I could suggest will be this restaurant located in 'Little India'.

The 1st course would be... food images. :D

This would be the Mutton Biryani. Although they don't serve Dum Biryani's here, the Biryani's that were served here considerably good.

The photos in the above are showing the 'Masala Chicken Biryani Set'. Doesn't it looks delicious to you?

Before moving any further let me explain why I like this restaurant.
  • You can sort of customised your own 'Chicken Biryani Set'. For example, Masala Chicken, Pepper Chicken, Fried Chicken... etc.
  • Biryani rice were free flow, this would be my best reason
  • Food at reasonable price.

So what is the restaurant behind all these 'Biryani Set'?

This would be the restaurant behind all the delicious looking Biryani's.
The name of the restaurant would be 'Sakunthala'. In fact, looking at how frequent I have been having my Dinner and Lunch in Little India back then, I was pretty surprised that I didn't grew very during 3 years ago. In fact, I think I was having at least 10 meals weekly at Little India

* Click here for the website of Sakunthala.

No comments:

Post a Comment