Monday 17 October 2011

Chinese Curry that takes 3 days to make.... I think

I not only love Indian Curry, Chinese Curry be very tasty also. One will never believe that a small coffee shop in the town area can attract a crowd of more than 100 people during lunch hour almost every single day.



The time now is almost 12 noon and yet I am
experiencing a long queue outside this stall. ==""


After 5 minutes, I finally get to see the stall. :) But I'm still queueing..


Here are some of the old articles that the stall owner had pasted on their stall...
Although these articles seems to be pretty old,
reading them helps you to relieve your boredom from queueing up for a few minutes.


After spending more than 15 minutes queueing, I finally get to dig into a plate of Hainanese Curry Rice with Pork Chop, Steam Eggs and Cabbages. I miss those days where me and my colleagues will spend the effort walking from the office that was located nearby to this place to eat the Curry Rice. Some of the dishes that we will always order are Pork Chops, Cabbages, steam eggs ... etc.

By the way, the name of the stall is 'Loo's Hainanese Curry Rice'.
Some of their speciality would be Pork Chop, Sotong, Cabbages and their Curry Rice.

Note: if you are looking for a spicy Curry, you will be pretty disappointed as the Curry that the stall owner had been selling should be considered as tasty rather than spicy.

* Click here for the location of Loo's Hainanese Curry Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment