Monday 10 October 2011

Another 'Kueh' place....

Close to a month ago, I had mentioned about a place in Singapore selling 'Kueh'. There is another place that sells cheap and good Indonesia 'Kueh' also.

First thing first, photos first. :D

Left: Pandan Sponge Cake
Right: Kueh Dar Dar
I am making my way to Tiong Bahru Market and I suddenly
remember the existence of this store near Tiong Bahru Market.
This was probably my 3rd set of breakfast in the same morning. :P
But I just couldn't resist all these cheap and delicious delicacies
especially when these Kuehs were made from Coconut and Pandan,
which were some of my favourites ingredients.


They have some other delicacies also.
For example: Baked Tapioca cake, Onde Onde... etc


The store behind these delicacies would be 'Indo-Asian Delights'.
It has 2 small stalls located in 2 different coffee shops located
along the streets of Tiong Poh Road. And the main branch would be
located near the streets of Little India.

* Click here for the locations of 'Indo-Asian Delights'.
^ CLick here for my posts on 'Kueh'.

No comments:

Post a Comment