Tuesday 9 July 2013

What can you do with 50 Cents?

If it's 20 years ago, you can buy a lot of stuff with merely 50 Cents. Back then with merely 50 Cents, you can get lots of sweets, hop on a bus and do a bit of travelling, etc... However, what can you do with merely 50 Cents today? Well, basically I'm not really sure myself but I do know that with merely 50 Cents, you can get yourself a bowl of...

'Beancurd'
Selling at a relatively low price, you can treat yourself to a delicious bowl of
'Beancurd'. The stall helper are using the authentic porcelain bowl to serve the
silky smooth 'Beancurd'. In fact, the bowl has reminded me of my grandma's place
back then. She used to have all these porcelain bowls and I miss her cooking very
very much. Anyway back to the 'Beancurd', on top of the silky smooth 'Beancurd',
the stall helper has also added an acceptable portion of sweet syrup into the bowl
of 'Beancurd' too. Just by taking a look at the cost of this dessert and the
'Beancurd' that I'm getting, this is definitely something that you should try when
you have the time to visit this place, or when you are popping by this area.
(By the way, it's so good that I have gone for 2 bowls of 'Beancurd' in the same
afternoon. I have also tried the 'Grass Jelly' too, but I don't really like the
idea of adding ice into a bowl of 'Grass Jelly'. But I personally still prefer the
taste of the 'Beancurd' much much more. :P)

So where can you give the delicious 'Beancurd' a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Tan Soon Mui Beancurd'(陳順美).
It's located inside 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre', which is located near
'Chomp Chomp Food Centre'

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    08:00 - 22:00 Daily
    (Closed on Mondays)
* Click here to find out more about the 'Tan Soon Mui'(陳順美).
^ Click here for the location of 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find & get in
  'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment