Friday 5 July 2013

Traditional Noodles in the making?

I think I was a bit or maybe I'm too early for 'Chomp Chomp Food Centre'. Therefore, I decided to walk around the compound and I managed to come across another Hawker Centre nearby. Hence...

'Traditional Gan Lao Mee'(古法肉脞面)
Hmmm.... This is very different from the normal 'Minced Meat Noodles'. For a start, the
stall helpers have added lots of ingredients into this dish. Ingredients like fish balls,
pork liver, mushrooms, minced meat, fish cakes, etc... have been added into this dish.
On top of that, the dish itself have given me an interesting nice fragrance, which is
pretty good. On top of that, the correct amount of sauces have been added into this bowl
of noodles and the overall taste of the noodles and ingredients are heavenly. I think that
the only drawback about this would be the portion of noodles that was given. How I wish
that they could add a larger portion of noodles into the bowl for big eaters like me. :D

'Giant Home Made Fish Cakes'
They are making and selling their own 'Fish Cake'. I wonder how long will it take to
finish one gigantic 'Fish Cake' like this. @.@"

The name of this place would be 'Lao Song Huat'(老松發).
It's located inside 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre', which is located near
'Chomp Chomp Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    08:00 - 22:00 Daily
* Click here for the location of 'Serangoon Garden Market & Food Centre' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment