Sunday 3 March 2013

Brothers in Arms...

I grown up pretty much the same way as everyone else. If I have the time and money back then, I will hangout at my favourite spot after school. And my favourite hangout spot have something to do with...

'Eating'.

"Pig's Organ Soup"
This used to be one of my favourite selection back then and
although the price of the soup had gone up, but I still find
it to be pretty delicious.

Setting aside the delicious and salty 'Salted
vegetables', the rest of the ingredients are mainly pig organs.
There's pork stomach, meat balls, intestines, livers, etc...
The fresh ingredients and the sweet taste of the clear-less soup is a
plus and best of all, the soup isn't powder-ish or pepper-ish at all.
I knew that this might sound a bit silly, but usually I try to avoid
the step of adding additional flavours into the things that I'm going
to eat. (Except for chilli. Some dishes just doesn't end up to be that
great, if chilli is missing. Ex: 'Chilli Crab', 'Sambal Kang Kong', etc...)

So where can you give this dish a try?
The name of this stall is 'Koh Brother Pig's Organ Soup'(徐兄弟猪什汤).
It's located inside 'Tiong Bahru Market'.

Speaking of 'Tiong Bahru Market', I kinda miss the old 'Tiong Bahru Market'.
The old triangular array of hawkers, the old wet market, the cheap and good
food would be part of my unforgettable memories.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Tuesdays - Sundays: 8am - 4pm & 6pm - 8:30pm

* Click here to find out more about 'Koh Brother Pig's Organ Soup'(徐兄弟猪什汤).
^ Click here for the location of 'Tiong Bahru Market' on Google Maps.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies located near 'Tiong Bahru Market'.

No comments:

Post a Comment