Wednesday 13 March 2013

A station for Desserts

Whenever I dine out, I will begin my search for a dessert once I have a satisfying meal/main course. Since I love to dine at a Hawker Centre, therefore...

'Chendol'
the first type of dessert that I would keep a look out would be the local delights.
This isn't the first time I'm giving the dessert over here a try. The first few
attempts are pretty pleasant therefore I think that it's time for me to blog about
the dessert of this place.

For a start, the dessert over here are pretty delicious. However, I personally
find the taste of the cold desserts much more better than the hot desserts.
Probably it's due to the fact that the cold desserts were much more sweeter than
the hot ones, therefore...

By the way, if you are into crazily sweet simple 'Chendol', you should give the
dessert over here a try. Though it's not the sweetest bowl of 'Chendol' that I
have eaten in my entire life, but it's much more sweeter than the average stuff
that you are getting elsewhere. As for myself, one of the main reasons why I love
'Chendol' was due to the fact that there's lot's of red beans and jelly in it. :P

So where can you give the dessert a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Dessert Station'(甜品贊).
It's located inside 'Albert Centre Market And Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    8:00am - 10pm Daily
  • For some reason, there's always a queue outside this particular stall, but the amount of waiting time is relatively short and reasonable.

* Click here for the location of 'Albert Centre Food Centre'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Albert Centre Market And Food
  Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment