Wednesday 11 April 2012

Chicken + Pork Claypot Rice

I got to admit that I'm a glutton. Once I start.... I will just keep on going on and on. Till I drop. I still can remember the days where I can finish a large pizza by myself. (Hmm... I don't do that nowadays. I wonder why? Speaking of pizza that reminds me of something. :D)

Either ways time to move back to the title of this post, 'Claypot Rice'.

Although there are places that are offering 'Claypot rice' for an individual,
I personally felt that it just doesn't feels right. Therefore I have been
keeping a lookout for big mega 'Claypot Rice' for at least 2 or more. :D


Here's a closer look of the 'Claypot Rice'. Unlike the other 'Claypot Rice'
stalls, that will pour all the oil and the dark soy sauce beforehand, this
stall will simply provide you a mug of oil and a mug of dark soy sauce.
And you get to enjoy the luxury of pouring as much oil and dark soy sauce
as you want.
(This would be an ideal step for people who prefer more oil or less dark soy sauce.:)
Anyway, I was busily eating and enjoying the 'Claypot Rice' that I have
completely forgotten to take a photo of the 'Claypot Rice' (with all the
oil and soy sauce and all the stirring).

This stall is pretty generous when it comes to the ingredients
that was given. Besides for Chicken chunks, there's salted fish, and 2
different kinds of sausages. Taste wise, after adding 3 spoonful of
soy sauce and a spoonful of oil, plus a bit of stirring, that taste
is fantastic. It's neither too sweet nor too plain. In fact, if your
appetite isn't as big as mine, I think that the 'Claypot Rice' for
2 should be big enough to fill the stomachs of 3 normal individuals.
(Reason behind it, I was filling up four bowls of rice.... :D)

By the way, this place allows you to make special request for different
variations of 'Claypot Rice'. You can either go for 1 kind of ingredient
or opt one of the ingredients out. (Hmm.... I wonder who would it taste
like if I go for the Chicken Chunks only...?)

Location Wise...
The name of this stall would be 'New Lucky Claypot Rice'.It is located in 'Holland Drive Market and Food Centre'.

Operating hours:
  • 11am–1.30pm
  • 5pm–8.30pm


* Click here for the location for 'Holland Drive Market and Food Centre'.
^ Click here for the other delicacies that can be found at 'Holland Drive Market and Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment