Thursday 23 October 2014

Not so mini after all...

'Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, supper like a pauper.' Research has proven that this is one of the best way to lose weight. As for myself, I don't really care about that but I do try to look for good dining options for lunch around my area. And this is one of the best options that is located near my current workplace.

'Sambal Kangkong with Chicken'
Hmmm... actually I have tried most of the dishes on their menu.
And this would be one of my favorite dish. For a start, they are
pretty generous with their portions. In fact, there's a period
where I realized that the portions are so big that I'm facing
the difficulties of finishing up all the ingredients. Therefore
I have decided to go for a bigger portion of rice(with no extra
charge), in order to finish up everything that was served in the
mini wok. On top of that, the taste of each and every dish are on
par with the 'Cze Char' stalls that you are getting out there.

Just for the 'Sambal Kangkong with Chicken' alone, the level of
spiciness is pretty alright. In fact with spice lovers, you can
always request for a higher level of spiciness. On top of that,
the 'Kangkong' are so good that it remains a pretty nice level of
crunchiness, which is one of the most important factors that
determines a good/bad plate of 'Kangkong'.

So where can you give this dish a good try?
The name of this stall would be 'Asian Mini Wok'.
It's located inside 'Prince George's Park Residence, E-canteen'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    Lunch: 11:00 - 15:00
    Dinner: 17:00 - 21:00
  • They might close pretty early depending on the business that day.
  • Do checkout their 'Facebook' page for the latest updates on their opening hours.
  • Oh and by the way, besides for the reason of avoiding the long queue during the peak lunch and dinner hours, there are some other reasons why I love to visit them during the off peak lunch hours. And I would let you figure that out yourself.
* Click here for the Facebook Page of 'Asian Mini Wok'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find and get near
  'Prince George's Park Residence'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Prince George's Park Residence, E-canteen' on
  'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment