Wednesday 18 July 2012

My favourite 'Fast' Food....

'Fast Food', a type of food that plays an important role in our busy life. Regardless whether you are a student of a working adult, there ought to be numerous situations where limited time was given and you have to grab some 'fast food'. Therefore, I'm going to share my favourite 'fast food' in Singapore today. :P

And here comes...

'Bacon Swiss Crispy Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders Sandwich Combo'
Probably by taking a look at all the packaging, you probably can
guessed it correctly and yes, you can get this combo set is from
"Carl's Jr.".

But why do I love "Carl's Jr."?

'Drinks - Ice Lemon Tea'
Upon making a purchase for a cold drink, you will be given an
empty cup and you can help yourself to the unlimited beverages
servings. On top of that, if you are a 'Ice Lemon Tea' lover,
you can also add a few slices of fresh lemons into the cup too.
(Well, this reminds me of the good old days that I tend to buy a
drink and find a seat in "Carl's Jr." reading for more that half
of the day.)

Probably they are trying to maximise the output and reduce the
amount of time required in cutting the potatoes into fries,
therefore you can easily spot the skin of the potatoes on the
tip of the fries. Though the taste is pretty much the same
everywhere but they are giving away tubes of tartar sauce for
free and I love to dip my fries into tartar sauce before
I eat it. :) To some extent, I wonder am I eating tartar sauce
or am I eating fries... :P

Here comes the best part. :D
The burgers of "Carl's Jr.". Firstly, I love the way they are
making it. They will only start making and preparing the burger
upon placing an order for it. On top of that, you can also
request for extra toppings with additional charges. (I used to
go with Carl's Catch™ Fish Sandwich with extra fish patties. :P)
Secondly, the size of the burgers are pretty satisfying. I
have to open my mouth widely in order to bite the whole burger.
That's nice. :D Last but not least, the fresh ingredients
that they are using. I'm not sure about the hamburgers, but
as for the fish and chicken burgers, they are using good
quality meat and I'm loving it. :D Taste wise, I guess this
is one of the better 'fast food' chain in Singapore, especially
when all the burgers that they are offering has maintain a
pretty good balance between the meat and vegetables.

* Click here to find out more about "Carl's Jr." Singapore.
^ Click here for the Facebook page of "Carl's Jr." Singapore.

No comments:

Post a Comment