Sunday 15 July 2012

The evil side of me... ?

Imagine this, the time now is pretty close to 9pm at night and more than 75% of the shops in a market were closed. You were taking a stroll through the market and you suddenly saw a lot of people queueing outside a stall. So what makes this stall so special that it can attracts so many customer at night?


Queue of people outside the stall after 9pm...
The queue still remains to be pretty long even after I
have finish eating my dinner that was bought from this store...
Usually, I will have a sense of satisfaction if I have queued up
and gain something. Then I will start laughing at the people behind
me. (Of course, I'm not laughing in front of them but in my mind.
Whahahahaha~~~~~~~ Eventually, I'm not a perfect person after all.:P)


Well, probably this might be one of the good reason
for the super long queue of customer. The price for the
food over here is pretty affordable. (A plate of 'Bee Hoon'
or 'Fried Kuey Teow' + another 1 or 2 ingredients still
ended up to be far more cheaper than a bowl of noodles, or
a plate of economy rice.)

...Time to dig in... :P
a very big + for the service that I'm getting from this stall.
They will automatically cut all the ingredients into smaller
and friendlier sizes. (This includes the Z-shaped chicken wing.)

Taste wise, the fragrance and the taste of the 'Fried Bee Hoon'
is pretty good and to some extent, the 'Fried Kuay Teow' looks
pretty dull and boring to me. Ingredient wise, the fish cake
is pretty normal and its something that you can get everywhere,
but I love the Chicken Wing. The skin/texture of it is pretty
crispy and it isn't too oily. On top of that, the skin isn't
too burnt. :D (No wonder, trays of chicken wings were vanishing
at a rapid speed, even though there's another helper preparing
and cooking chicken wings only and it just doesn't seems to be
sufficient. [Economics = Demand > Supply?])

So where to get this?

The name of the stall will be 'Yan'(焱). This stall is located
inside 'Redhill Market'.
Notes:
  • Store is closed on Monday.
  • Try to start queueing for the food as soon as possible, especially when I have seen numerous customer queueing up for more than 5 packets of 'Fried Bee Hoon' and a large packet of 'Chicken Wing'.

* Click here for the location of 'Redhill Market' on Google Maps.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'Redhill Market'.

No comments:

Post a Comment