Thursday 26 July 2012

From JB to SG....

Since I haven't been to that particular part of JB, therefore I'm not really sure how the noodles over there really taste like. But...

'Wanton Noodles'
As for this particular bowl of 'Wanton Noodles', it isn't served in
a plate. The reason why I don't like 'Wanton Noodles' that are served
using a plate was mainly because the Noodles tend to be either to dry
or too wet... Therefore I still prefer 'Wanton Noodles' that are served
in a bowl. Taste wise, I loved the way they are preparing the Noodles.
It isn't too dry or too wet and it still have the springy touch. On top
of that, the amount of good and fresh ingredients that are given and
the great balance between the use of vegetables and meat are one of the
good reasons why I would be going back for more. O.OV
'Wanton' wise, I think that is rather small, but since they have given
the fried 'Wanton' and the normal 'Wanton' and looking at the price
that I'm paying, I don't think I should be lodging a complaint. :P

So where to get this bowl of 'Wanton Noodles'?

The name of the stall would be 'Pontian Wanton Noodles'(笨珍云吞面).
It seems that they have several branches island-wide, but the
stall that I have shown here is located inside 'Redhill Market'.
(By the way, 'Pontian'(笨珍) is the name of a district in JB.)

Notes:
  • Operating Hours: 8am - 9pm Daily

* Click here for the location of 'Redhill Market' on Google Maps.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'Redhill Market'.

No comments:

Post a Comment