Wednesday 16 July 2014

Better than the normal Chicken Nuggets...

Hmmm.... sometimes it might get pretty boring if you are sitting in a corner reading a book only. Therefore, things will get far more interesting if you can get yourself a beverage and some...

'Crispy Chicken Nugget'(香香炸雞)
The helpers just scoop out a tray of nuggets, therefore I'm getting all these
mist around the lens of my camera. Well, let me wipe my lens first...

As a snack, these golden brown bite size nuggets are pretty good. They are
pretty chewy and tender. Although, it's pretty juicy, but I personally find
it not juicy enough. Besides for the taste, 1 good thing that I like about
the texture of these Nuggets. They are not very oily and at the same time
they are not covered in a thick layer of flour. Anyway, taste wise, it's
pretty tasty and I'm also getting the spicy and fiery sensation too. In fact,
I don't feel thirsty at all, despite of the fact that I have eaten a big
packet of 'Nuggets'.

So where can you give the 'Nuggets' a good try?
The name of this shop would be 'J&G Fried Chicken'(继光香香鸡).
It's located on level 1 of 'Tiong Bahru Plaza' and at the
same time located near 'Bread Talk' too.

Opening Hours:
  • 11:00 - 22:00 Daily

* Click here for the 'Facebook' page of 'J&G Fried Chicken'(继光香香鸡).

No comments:

Post a Comment