Thursday 10 July 2014

Burning with Style?

After numerous weeks of eating and trying out new diners, I realised that I haven't been trying Indian food for quite some time. I started keeping a lookout for interesting Indian diners and I managed to come across... this.

'Papadum'
After placing my orders, this basket of 'Papadum' just appear out of
nowhere. While waiting for my orders, I decided to give the 'Papadum'
a go first. Well, the texture is reasonably crispy. Luckily, I was
dining alone, else it's kinda sad if I have to share this delicious
basket of 'Papadum' with a group of people.

'Spices / Sauces'
I don't think I have used any of these at all. And that just proves
how good the 'Papadum' and the subsequent food items are... :)

'Vindaloo Curry + Saffron Rice'
These are the items that I have ordered for my dinner the other day.

'Vindaloo Curry(Chicken)'
This is/would probably end up to be the most reddish portion of
Curry that I have seen for the year 2014. I was stirring it for a
short while and it seems that the texture of the Curry over here,
isn't watery at all. In fact, it's pretty thick and solid. Oh by
the way, as you placed an order for this, the waiter will ask you
to choose the level of spiciness that you want. On a scale of 1-10,
with 1 being the lowest and 10 being the highest level. Taste wise,
I would write about it in a short while. (Anyway, I ended up trying
level 7 :D.)

'Saffron Rice'
Hmmm, in fact I don't find this any different from the usual
'Biryani Rice' that I'm getting outside. However, one thing I
don't like about the food over here would be the portion. The
portion of the food over here just isn't big enough for me. :(

Once I started digging into both dishes, the colors of the Curry
looks pretty overpowering. In fact, it was really very spicy and
tasty. The first few spoonful might not have an impact on you, but
the tension will slowly build up and burn you inside out for a short
period of time. This in fact was pretty good. I wonder how the highest
level would ended up to be. Well, that's something that I'm pretty
interested to find out. On top of that, the boneless chicken that comes
with the Curry are pretty tender and well 'marinated' with the Curry.
However, to summarize the overall dining experience, I still find the
spicy Curry to be the most memorable part of that meal.

So where can you give the food a good try?
Located in 'Cuppage Terrace'...

lies an 'Indian' Dining restaurant known as 'Curry Culture'.
And that's the place where you can find and give the spicy
'Vindaloo Curry' a good try.

Opening Hours:
  • 11:00 - 23:00 Daily

* Click here to find out more about 'Curry Culture'.
^ Click here for the interesting menu of 'Curry Culture'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Cuppage Terrace' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment