Tuesday 20 November 2012

Time for SII...

Gotcha!!! I'm not going to write or blog about mobile phones over here but the subject of this post has some connections to 'SII'.


If you want me to describe the recent weather in Singapore by using a word,
I guess that would be 'unpredictable'. The weather can be pretty nasty.
You can start off the day with a crazily hot and humid weather followed
with a sudden rain for a while, then it becomes cloudy followed by a
heavy rainfall and it goes on and on. Kinda crazy hur. Due to the crazy
weather and my own temptations, I decided to go for some yummy ice cream.
Since my friend has been hanging out around 'Novena' area for the past few
years, he has recommend me this new ice cream place.

Choice of ice cream flavours starting from the one in the top middle and
I'm moving in a clockwise direction.

'Strawberry Brownie'
Though I'm not a chocolate fan, but this special blend is pretty sweet
and the brownie have been broken up into yummy bits.

'Sea Salt Caramel'
Too salty and the balance between the salty taste and the caramel isn't
good enough.

'Unknown'(But it's filled with Almonds)
Yummy Almonds, one of my favourites. Without the almonds, it's pretty
much normal.

'Rum & Raisins'
Too much 'Rum'. If you love the alcoholic taste, then this is a must try.

'Earl Grey'
Pretty much similar with the real thing, which makes it uniquely
interesting for an ice cream flavour.

'Coffee Crumble'
Too much 'Coffee', but it's suitable for everyone. :)
(I'm not a big fan of coffee but this is in fact pretty nice. :P)

So what's the link between 'SII' and ice cream?

The name of this place would be 'Scoops & Slices'. (See 2 Capital S)
It's located on level 1 of 'Goldhill Centre', which is pretty near
'Novena' MRT Station.

* Click here for the Facebook page of 'Scoops & Slices'.
^ Click here for the location of 'Goldhill Centre' on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment