Wednesday 14 November 2012

Another Interlude: Time for some Biryani

I must confess that I'm not really a 'Rice' person. My passion for 'Noodles' were far more stronger than 'Rice'. However, there were exceptions. If it is 'flavoured' rice like 'Fried Rice', 'Pandan Rice', etc... My tolerance for it will be far more higher than the usual 'White Rice' or 'Brown Rice'. And today's post have something to do with 'Rice'. :D


'Chicken Biryani Power'
Though it is still 'Chicken Biryani', but the stall owner has given it
a slightly more interesting name. When it landed before me, everything
looks pretty normal. There's a small mountain of 'Biryani Rice' covering
the Chicken, some vegetables on the side of the plate, a 'Papadum' on the
other side of the plate and a plate of curry. But looks can be deceiving.


Probably I haven't been having good local curry for a pretty long
period of time, but the sensation that this curry have been giving me
were pretty good. :D After pouring all the curry onto the 'Chicken
Biryani' and after I have pop a few mouthful of the curry and the
'Biryani Rice' into my mouth, it have created a few fiery sparks in my
throat. And rather than stopping me from eating, it have in fact
increase my appetite asking for more. :P Though the taste of the chicken
were pretty normal, but the taste of the side dishes and the curry have
definitely help it to gain some extra points over here. By the way, it
have been ages since I have last seen 'Papadum' that comes with such
a good crispy texture. Since I always leave the 'Papadum' to the last,
therefore it always ended up to be a been soft, but it doesn't happen
to the 'Papadum' over here, which makes it pretty good too. :D I wonder
when will I get the chance to try the 'Chicken Biryani' over here again.

So when can you try the 'Chicken Biryani Power'?

The name of this place would be 'Dil'B Restaurant'.
It's located along 'Changi Village Road'.

* Click here for the location of this place on Google Maps.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that's located along 'Changi Village Road'.

No comments:

Post a Comment