Friday 16 October 2015

Not quite the diy pizza that I'm looking for...

Ever since I have tried the wonderful restaurant that prepares and serve 'D.I.Y' pizza overseas, I was trying very hard looking for similar alternatives in Singapore...

'Alt. Wings'
This do create small sparks in my mouth. However, it still has a long way to go if they
are thinking of outdoing the 'Buffalo Wing' that gives one a spicy sensation.

'Dangerous Diego'
I wanted to give the 'D.I.Y' pizza over here a try, but seriously the price that one
would be paying for a customized pizza over here is simply far too ridiculous. I was
calculating it myself. If I choose the ingredients I want, I could easily break the
S$30 mark.

But in the end, after giving it some thought, I decided to give one of the creations
over here a try. Covered with lots of reds, this pizza isn't that bad after all. For
a start, the pizza over here doesn't comes with the super thick crust, which is a
big (+). And depending on the nature of the ingredients, they might be throwing in a
generous or a moderate portion of it into the pizza. Last but not least, though the
size of the pizza ain't that big in size, but the nice sweet taste of the cheese is
pretty good. Even though the pizza isn't as spicy as the 'Wings' but the chewy touch
is definitely there. :P

So where can you give the pizza a good try?
The name of this restaurant would be 'alt. pizza'.
It's located at 'Suntec City Tower 4'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    Daily: 11:00 - 22:00
* Click here to find out more about the 'alt. pizza'.
^ Click here for the 'Facebook' page of 'alt. pizza'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Suntec City Tower 4' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment