Wednesday 18 March 2015

The Oasis next to Laguna Beach ...

Sometimes dining out doesn't mean that the food is the most important factor, the ambiance can play a big part in the overall dining experience too. Luckily, I have tried to contact my friend in that part of the world, otherwise I wouldn't have the luxury to enjoy my lunch at this amazing place. :)

This is my first meal in the United States and it's pretty amazing already.
Flooded with a big spread of Mexican dish and seafood dishes, the items
listed on the menu looks pretty indulging. :P Too bad I didn't brought a 2nd
or 3rd stomach with me else I would have definitely gone for not 2 but 3 or
more items on the menu. :)

'Pasta de Mariscos'
I ended up choosing this as the main dish. Not only it comes with a nice
pool of ingredients, I kinda like the blend of Tomato sauce that they are
using over here. It isn't too sweet and the rich Tomato taste is a big (+).
Last but not least, when you mix the fresh seafood ingredients and the pasta
with the nice sauce and as I take a bite, it makes me feel like a whale
gobbling down a big mouthful of delicious seafood. :D

Actually, we have also placed an order for a plate of 'Fresh Guacamole' but I
have completely forgotten to take a photo of that dish. Though it works like
a plate of Salsa sauce that goes with a bowl of chips but the taste of the
sauce isn't exciting and interesting enough.

While waiting for our lunch to be served, I was enjoying the sea breeze.
With the fiery sun up in the sky and the cooling sea breeze blowing towards
me, if I'm staying or living in this area, with a book in my hand, I think
I would ended up sitting here for the whole afternoon enjoying the nice
ambiance.

The name of this place would be 'Las Brisas'.
It's located along the beautiful coast of Laguna Beach.

Opening Hours:
  • Mondays - Saturdays: 08:00 - 22:00
  • Sundays
    Brunch: 09:00 - 15:00
    Dinner: 16:00 - 22:00
    Patio: 11:00 - 22:00
    (Sunday Patio dining consists of the dinner menu all day.)

* Click here to find out more about 'Las Brisas'.
^ Click here for the location of 'Las Brisas' on Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment