Monday 14 October 2013

Next to Famous...

How much delicacies can you get in the same corner? I'm not really sure what's the correct answer to this question but I'm pretty certain that there's definitely sufficient food to satisfy a hungry me... :P

'Red Bean Soup'(Hot)
After giving the 'Laksa' next door and some other stuff a try, since this is located
nearby, I decided to give the desserts over here a try too. I started off giving the
'Red Bean Soup' a try first, since I have eaten a bowl of 'Laksa' earlier (or 15
minutes ago).

The 'Red Beans' are moderate crunchy and the taste of the soup is pretty thick. On
top of that, the taste of it isn't too sweet, which deserves a (+).

'Ice Kacang'
With the increase in the cost of the ingredients and rental, I never thought that I
would come across desserts or 'Ice Kacang' that cost as low as S$1.30 again. Although
it might appear to be kinda boring, but who cares. What interest me the most would be
the great taste. Despite of the low price, there's a generous portion of 'Red Beans'
'Sweet Corns', 'Jelly Cubes' and a few 'Attap Chee'(Palm Seed) and not forgetting the
beautiful syrup that brings out the nice sweet taste of the 'Ice Kacang'.

So where can you give the affordable and delicious desserts a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Lit Lit Xin Hot & Cold Desserts'(日日新冷热甜品).
It's located next to the infamous '928 Yishun Laksa', located in one of the
'Coffee Shop' beneath 'Blk 928 Yishun Central'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    10:00 - 21:00 Daily
* Click here for the location of 'Blk 928 Yishun Central' on 'Google Maps'.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that you can find and get in 'Yishun Central'.

No comments:

Post a Comment