Monday 12 August 2013

Gets more and more chewy...

Noodles are something that I cannot live without. When I'm hungry or extremely hungry, the first type of food that I will be keeping a lookout for would most likely be 'Noodles'.

'Fishball Noodles' + 'Fish Cake'
This would be part of my dinner the other day. I will
be going through the food items over here one by one.

Even though the portion of 'Kway Teow' that was given were pretty generous,
but there isn't a good balance between the 'Kway Teow' and the amount of sauce
that was added. The 'Kway Teow' ended up to be a little bit too dry for me. :(

The soup itself isn't fantastic enough, same goes for the fish balls.
But, I personally find the homemade fish cake to be pretty interesting.

Regardless of the way they are serving the fish cake over here, it will
always ended up to be super chewy. Not forgetting about the fact that
the taste of it is pretty fresh too. I personally felt that this is the
speciality of this stall as compared to the other items.

So where can you give the nice 'Fish Cake' a try?
The name of this stall would be 'Yong Hua Fish Ball Noodles'(荣华鱼圆面).
It's located inside 'Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Seems to start from lunch hours to dinner time.
* Click here for the location of 'Bukit Merah View Market and Food Centre' on
  Google Maps.
^ Click here for some other delicacies that can be found in 'Bukit Merah View Market and
  Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment