Thursday 29 August 2013

A Cheesy Submarine...

I was strolling towards 'Toa Payoh MRT station' and I happen to see this cute signboard with the shape of a 'Submarine'. It ended up to be a 'Fast Food restaurant' and since I still have a bit of space in my stomach, I decided to give this 'Fast Food restaurant' a go. :D

'Oregano Submarine Set Meal'
I ended up placing an order for the 'Oregano Submarine Set Meal'. Even though
they have given it a name with 'Submarine', but the appearance of the burger
itself isn't big enough and my eyes didn't pop out. :|

Even though I'm not a 'French Fries' guy but I can frankly tell you that the
'Fries' over here are pretty good. First of all, the 'Fries' are crunchy and
at the same time not too salty. And the cooks over here have covered the
'Fries' with a thick layer of 'Cheese'. By the way, the term 'Thick' over here
not only refers to the texture of the 'Cheese', the taste of the 'Cheese' is
irresistibly strong too. :P

As for the 'Submarine' itself, the taste and the texture of the 'Chicken'
were pretty normal and it's not exciting enough. In fact, I personally
think that the 'Fries' were much more better than the 'Submarine' itself.
But looking at the environment of this place, I think that it's a pretty
good place for a group of friends to gather and do some catching up.
You can simply order a few portion of 'French Fries' and share it among
yourself. :D

So where can you give these 'Fast Food' a try?
The name of this 'Fast Food restaurant' would be 'Yellow Submarine'.
It's located in 'Toa Payoh Central'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    10:30 - 22:30 Daily
* Click here to find out more about 'Yellow Submarine'.
^ Click here for the 'Facebook' page of 'Yellow Submarine'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Yellow Submarine' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment