Tuesday 18 June 2013

Orange Hot Green Chilli?

Back then, I used to hang out at 'Little India' almost every single day. Basically, one of the main reason for my frequent visit were due to the delicious and satisfying portion of food that was given. (Most of the Indian restaurants over there provides unlimited flow of either biryani rice or white rice.) So on top of the spicy Indian food, I could also satisfy my super big appetite. Therefore, I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone, isn't that great! As for today, rather than going to write about main courses, I'm going to write about snacks.

'Mirchi Bhajji'(Fried Grren Chilli)
On top of all the heavy meals that I can get in 'Little India', I could also get snacks
like this too. So why do I love this? Being a big fan of chillies and spicy stuff, that
pretty much explain the taste of this snack. It's pretty hot and at the same time, the
texture of this snack isn't too hard or too soft. And if you are lucky enough, sometimes
you can get hold of a super crispy piece of 'Mirchi Bhajji' too. :D

The above shows the variety of snacks that this place is offering. (I don't think I have
even tried half of the spread as most of the time, I would only go for the 'Mirchi Bhajji'. :P)

The name of this place would be 'Big Bites'.
They have a few outlets island-wide and the
above shows their outlet along 'Serangoon Road'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    8am - 10:30pm
* Click here for the Facebook Page of 'Big Bites'.
^ Click here to find out more about 'Big Bites'.
~ Click here for the location of the outlet located along 'Serangoon Road' on
  Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment