Thursday 11 October 2012

please Remember To Eat.....

Okay, I think it's time for me to face the truth. I think that I'm spending too much time thinking about what I want to eat and where can I eat it. I had made a trip to the airport for a round of ramen for dinner a few days ago. After that, we decided to proceed to City Square Mall for the biggest fried chicken chop in town. Since the night is still young, we decided to have some desserts nearby...

A bucket of Beancurd that serves 1
Though the beancurd doesn't taste as good as their neighbour, but the
taste of it is pretty acceptable. However, the taste of the syrup is
crazily sweet. Please do not add too much syrup to the beancurd.
By the way, this is probably my first encounter with a bucket of
beancurd that serves 1. Their neighbour next door don't even provide
such services and this has given me another reason why I should visit
this place even much more. XD


'Black Sesame Snow Ice with Red Beans, Nata De Coco, etc'
Frankly speaking, a bucket of beancurd isn't big enough to satisfy my
needs. Therefore, I have also placed an order for this. The mini rice
balls were pretty delicious. The moment I started popping one of them
into my mouth, I just couldn't stop popping the next chewy rice ball
into my mouth. XD Anyway, the taste of the black sesame snow ice is
pretty strong and the crunchy red beans are something that you could
look forward to. :P (And I love red beans. :D)


'Mango Passion Fruit Snow Ice'
This looks 'mangoish'. Not only that the snow is yellow in colour,
the ingredients that are surrounding the snow ice are mostly yellow
in colour. Since I was busy tasting both of my desserts, therefore
I didn't have the time to give this a try, however the looks of it
has given me more reasons to visit this place again. :D


'Mango with Sago'
Didn't got the chance to give this a try too. :P


'???'
This is a free complimentary dessert. It seems that they will be
giving away a free complimentary dessert from time to time. (Though
there seems to be some conditions to it, but it ain't so difficult
to fulfil them, if you are dining in group.) If I'm not mistaken, this
is a dessert made out of almond and some sort of flower tea and the
taste of it is pretty interesting. Well, probably because I'm a
tea lover, therefore I'm getting a bit bias over here. :P

So where can you try all these desserts?

The name of this dessert place would be 'Ji De Chi'(记得吃).
It's located along 'Liang Seah Street'.

Notes
  • Operating Hours:
    Mondays - Thursday: 11am - 11pm
    Fridays - Sundays: 11am - 11:30pm
* Click here to find out more about 'Ji De Chi'(记得吃).
^ Click here for the location of 'Ji De Chi'(记得吃) on Google Maps.
~ Click here for the list of delicacies along 'Liang Seah Street'.

No comments:

Post a Comment