Sunday 7 October 2012

Izakaya - Nijyumaru

Last weekend, I sudden;y have the urge of having Japanese food for dinner, but there's a ongoing carnival festival located near 'Liang Court'. Therefore, that area ought to be pretty crowded. Therefore, in order to satisfy my urge, I decided to visit a completely different area and ...

'Unajyu Set', which is a box of white rice topped with grilled eel
I managed to settle down having a Japanese 'Unajyu Set'.
As for my case, it's the side dishes that makes the set meal pretty
exciting. Probably it's due to my travels to Kyoto that has broaden
my interest for the pickles and all sorts of side dishes, therefore
there are numerous situations nowadays that I think that the side
dishes are far more delicious. Best of all, the side dishes can varies.
Different restaurants will have their own unique type of side dishes,
which makes it even much more interesting. XD In fact, the side dishes
of this place are so good that I finished it within minutes.
By the way, the Tempura are pretty tasty too. It's isn't too oily and
all the Tempura are pretty crunchy. :D


This would be the main focus of the 'Unajyu set'.
I love the rice that are covered with the smell of the grilled eel.
Not forgetting the delicious taste that you are getting when you
have it with the grilled eel and the delicious Japanese rice.
However, the portion of grilled ell that were given will not generous
enough, therefore it can't satisfy all my needs for grilled eel. :(


Izakaya 'Nijyumaru' is located on the 2nd floor of 'Cuppage Plaza'.

Notes:
  • This is a Izakaya, therefore the menu consists of items like Tempura, Sashima, Sake, etc...
  • As compared to a normal Japanese Family Restaurant, the prices of the Izakaya can be slightly a bit more costly.

* Click here for the map of 'Cuppage Plaza'.

No comments:

Post a Comment