Tuesday 23 October 2012

Don't need to queue up for a bowl of noodles? Think again...

From time to time, I will be desperately looking for delicious noodles stall to try. Since I'm staying near a handful of food centre, I decided to randomly select one of them and go in and try my luck.


'Minced Meat Noodles'
For a relatively low price that I'm paying, I'm getting a
decent bowl of 'Minced Meat Noodles' with lots of ingredients.


Just for the bowl of noodles alone, you are getting ingredients like
slices Fish Cake, minced meat, mushrooms, vegetables and big pieces of
fried lard. Taste wise, the noodles are pretty tasty and the stall
owner had maintain the balance between the noodles and the sauce. Most
importantly the noodles isn't too soggy. Ingredients wise, though
most of them are very tasty, but my favourite would be the big pieces
of crispy deep fried lard.

So where can you try the noodles?

The name of the stall would be 'Teochew Street Mushroom Mince Meat Noodles'
(潮洲街香菇肉脞麵). It's located on level 2 of 'Chinatown Complex Food Centre'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    12:30am - 9pm
    (Tue - Wed, Fri - Sun)
    (Closed on Mondays and Thursday)
  • The queue can be pretty nasty regardless of the peak or off peak dining hours. I started queueing up at around 5pm and I ended up queueing for more than 20 minutes the other time round.

* Click here for the location of 'Chinatown Complex Food Centre' on Google Maps.
^ Click here for the list of delicacies that can be found in 'Chinatown Complex Food Centre'.

No comments:

Post a Comment