Sunday 28 August 2011

Sometimes it's black and sometimes it's white, and for me I love eating the white ones :D

Question: What sort of food can appear in black sometimes and sometimes it can turn out to be white? My answer: Carrot cake. :D I love carrot cake especially the white ones. Yes, I admit that I used to like the black carrot cake when I was young, but after I had eaten the first white carrot cake that was super tasty, I tried not to eat the black ones at all.


This was probably the 2nd store in my entire life that had prepared such a tasty plate of White Carrot Cake. Besides being a healthy dish, a plate of White Carrot Cake can be very tasty too. And mark my words you people out there, when I am referring to the term 'tasty', it doesn't mean that there is only the taste of the chilli only, there's really something very special about this plate of White Carrot Cake, which makes it very tasty. And a another good point that I would like to raise here would be the fact that the portion of food given by the stall owner was pretty generous.


As for the Oyster Omelette, I find it pretty normal and it wasn't as great as the plate of White Carrot Cake.


This is the store behind the White Carrot Cake and Oyster Omelette. And please take note that there might be a high possibility that you need to wait for around 30 minutes before the food will be delivered to your table.

But where is this store located?
The store is located inside the Fengshan Market & Food Centre located at Blk 85 Bedok North Street 4. The queue for this store was much much shorter than the queue at the Minced Meat Noodles, which was a delicacy also. :D

* Click here for the map of the Fengshan Market & Food Centre located at Blk 85 Bedok North Street 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment