Wednesday 11 September 2013

Eating a Rainbow....

Although I don't think anyone could follow the trail of a rainbow that might be leading you to a pot of gold, but one could definitely eat a rainbow.

In fact, I saw my friend uploading a photo of the 'Rainbow Cake" the
other day and it seems that the cake has imprint itself deeply upon
my mind. Therefore since I have the time the other day, I decided to
give it a try.

I think that the texture of the 'Rainbow Cake' was pretty soft, the
'Chocolate' was pretty rich and the overall taste of this cake isn't
too sweet, which is pretty good. But, I guess the biggest gimmick here
would be the colours of this cake. Initially, I was hoping that each
individual layer would be of a completely different taste, but it ended
up to be more of a game of food colouring. I personally think that it
would be great if they can link the individual layer of the cake to a
completely different flavour and that would definitely attract much
much more customers. But as for now, this acts as a good incentive to
start your day with a smile.

So where can you give the 'Rainbow Cake' a try?
The name of this place would be 'Le Chocolat Cafe'.
It's located on level 1 of 'The Club Hotel'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    07:30 - 22:30 Daily
* Click here to find out more about 'Le Chocolat Cafe'.
^ Click here for the 'Facebook Page' of 'Le Chocolat Cafe'.
~ Click here for the location of 'Le Chocolat Cafe' on 'Google Maps'.

No comments:

Post a Comment