Wednesday 30 December 2015

When you can get it at close to half the usual price....

Nope, I'm not going to write about the 'Singapore Sale'. And this isn't going to be some promotional special price. In fact, you can get this almost every single day. And the food that I'm going to write in this post is actually...

Here comes my dinner that day. A big plate of 'Satay', a roll of rice, a
few slices of cucumber and onion and not forgetting the complimentary bowl
of 'Satay' sauce. The main reason why I have provided such a title for this
is mainly because the 'Satay' over here is going at a relatively low price
of 30 cents per stick, which is close to half the usual price that you are
paying for a 'Satay' stick else where.

'Satay'
They are only preparing and selling both 'Chicken' and 'Pork Satay' over
here. Since this is my first, I have decided to give both types of 'Satay'
a good try. Due to the amount of work needed to prepare the 'Satay' over
a tray of charcoal, the waiting time is relatively long. I was waiting for
an hour for my dinner. :) Though the 'Satays' are slightly smaller as
compared to the regular ones, but there's this nice smell of charcoal
and succulent meat, which makes this a pretty good deal. The biggest
drawback over here would be the portion of 'Satay' sauce that was given.
Being a big fan of peanuts, this small little bowl of 'Satay' sauce isn't
sufficient enough to go with the portions of food that I have ordered.

So where can you give the 'Satay' a good try?
The name of this stall would be 'Night Hoover Satay'(夜市豪华沙嗲).
It's located inside the coffee shop beneath 'Blk 56 Geylang Bahru'.

Notes:
  • Opening Hours:
    Daily: 19:00 - 22:00
  • The queue started earlier than expected. Some people started dropping by the stall before 7. In fact, there are customers that are calling in and dropping their orders far earlier than expected...
* Click here for the location of 'Blk 56 Geylang Bahru' on 'Google Maps'.

1 comment:


  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete