Tuesday 11 December 2012

A whole year of surprises...

Which can give you a whole year of surprises? And my take to the question would be 'Food' and I'm not referring to the topic 'Food', but a type of 'Happy Food' and that would be...


'Large Scoop', which is a combination of 2 scoops of 4oz ice cream

Choice of flavours would be:

'Banana Yoghurt' (Top)
Except for the interesting taste of Banana, I have absolutely no idea
why they have given this ice cream flavour a 'Yoghurt' name.

'Pistachio Almonds' (Bottom)
As for this it's pretty interesting. Besides for the nice 'Pistachio'
taste that reminds me of 'Chinese New Year', the ice cream also comes
with roasted Almonds, which kinda acts like a topping to me. While
one is busy licking the ice cream away, the idea of biting on the
roasted almonds and getting attacked by the nice aroma of almonds
just simple turns my appetite on.

By the way, the texture of the ice cream over here seems to be pretty
sticky/hard. I have a hard time trying to scrub off a small bit of the
ice cream using the plastic spoon. I wonder how will it ended up if I
have gone with the ice cream cone idea...

So where can you try the nice ice cream?

The name of this ice cream place would be 'Baskin Robbins'.
They have a few outlets island-wide and what I have shown in this
post would be the outlet located on level 1 of 'Tiong Bahru Plaza'.

Notes:
  • Operating Hours:
    10am - 10pm
  • They seems to have numerous ongoing promotions happening every single day. Do visit their website to find out more. :D
* Click here to find out more about 'Baskin Robbins Singapore'.
^ Click here for the Facebook Page of 'Baskin Robbins Singapore.'

No comments:

Post a Comment